Weekender Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow – Washable Cover – Standard Size
- Soft Yet Supportive Certipur Us Certified Memory Foam Provides Superior Pressure Relief And Comfort
- Infused With Temperature Regulating Gel For More Comfortable Sleep Conditions
- Ventilated Design Maximizes Air Circulation. Cooling Side Dissipates Body Heat
- Removable Cover Is Machine Washable; Standard Size Mid Loft Pillow Measures 16 Inches By 25 Inches With A 5 Inch Loft
- Firmer Than Traditional Down Or Down Alternative; 3 Year Warranty
Looking for a comfortable and supportive pillow? Look no further than the Weekender Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow! This pillow is made with superior pressure relief and comfort thanks to its CertiPUR US certified memory foam, and it also features a ventilated design that maximizes air circulation. Plus, it’s firmer than traditional down or down alternative pillows, so you’ll get the support you need without feeling too heavy or stiff. And since it’s machine washable, you can keep it clean and fresh no matter how often you use it. So don’t wait any longer, order your Weekender Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow today!
Sealy Molded Memory Foam Pillow, 1 Count (Pack Of 1), White, Grey
- Standard Size Pillow The Sealy Memory Foam Bed Pillow Provides The Ideal Balance Of Comfort And Support For A Blissful Night’S Sleep.
- Premium Memory Foam Pressure-Relieving Memory Foam Adapts To Your Unique Shape And Supports Your Head And Neck For A Comfortable Night’S Sleep.
- Easy Care Cover Plush Knit Cover Provides An Added Comfort Layer And Can Be Unzipped Removed And Machine Washed For Easy Care.
- Quality Proudly Designed & Assembled In The Usa And Backed By Over 130 Years Of Sealy Quality.
- Fits A Queen Pillow Case Size 16” X 24” X 5. 75”
Looking for a comfortable pillow to help you get a good night’s sleep? Look no further than the Sealy Memory Foam Pillow. This pillow provides the perfect balance of comfort and support, making it ideal for anyone looking for a comfortable bed pillow. The pillow is also made with pressure-relieving memory foam that adapts to your unique shape and supports your head and neck for a comfortable night’s sleep. Plus, the cover is plush and easy to care for, making it a great addition to your home. If you’re looking for a quality pillow that will last for years, the Sealy Memory Foam Pillow is the perfect option for you.
Nestl Coolest Pillow Heat And Moisture Reducing Ice Silk And Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow. Adjustable, Washable – Queen – 18” X 26” – 2 Pack
- Hey Hot Sleepers! Tired Of Flipping Your Pillow Over To The Cool Side Throughout The Night? It’S Time To Chill Out On The Coolest Pillow Out There A Pillow Designed With Cooling Fibers That Truly Keeps You Cool. Bid Farewell To Sweaty Nights Once And For All. Youll Enjoy Nothing But Peaceful Nights Ahead!
- Designed For Breathability Nestl Cool Gel Pillow Has A Significant Effect On Regulating Head Heat And Controlling Temperature. It Continues To Regulate Your Temperature Throughout The Night Ensuring You Stay Asleep. Ideal For All Types Of Sleepers!
- Maximum Comfort And Support! Double-Sided Pillow Featuring Cooling Ice Silk Material On One Side And Soft Bamboo Rayon On The Other Side! With Adjustable Fill. Allows You To Adjust The Pillows Height And Density By Removing Or Adding Foam Fill. This Allows You To Customize The Feel And Fit Of The Pillow To Your Specific Needs.
- Machine Washable – The Pillow Cover Is Removable And Machine Washable Allowing You To Clean Spills And Stains.
- Better Sleep Is Our Promise – Every Nestl Purchase Includes A 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Promise. Our #1 Goal Is To Provide You With Unparalleled Customer Service And We’Re Only Happy If Our Customers Are Happy. Shop With Confidence Because No Matter What – We’Ve Got You Covered!
Nestl’s Coolest Pillow is the perfect way to get a good night’s sleep! It’s designed with cooling fibers that truly keep you cool, and it can be adjusted to fit any type of sleeper. Plus, it’s machine washable – so you can easily keep it clean. So why wait? Order your Coolest Pillow today!
Coop Home Goods Original Loft Pillow Queen Size Bed Pillows For Sleeping – Adjustable Cross Cut Memory Foam Pillows – Washable White Cover From Bamboo Rayon – Certipur-Us/Greenguard Gold Certified
- Finally – You Have Found The One! – Meet The World’S Best Adjustable Pillow. Customize It To Achieve Just The Right Individual Balance Between Support And Comfort. Whether You Are A Side Back Or Stomach Sleeper – This Is The Pillow For You! Get Ready For The Most Restful Sleep You Can Experience.
- Fully Adjustable You Are In Control – Experiencing Pain Snoring Or Tossing And Turning Are All Signs Of Sleeping Wrong. Our Unique Adjustable Design Allows You To Access The Memory Foam Fill Which You Can Add Or Remove To Suit Your Size Shape Or Sleep Position. Sleep Right! – Foam Fill Which You Can Add Or Remove To Suit Your Size Shape And Sleep Position. Sleep Comfortably And Aligned At Last.
- Is Your Pillow Green Guard Gold Certified? – Our Coop Home Goods Eden Pillows Undergo Strict Third-Party Lab Testing And Are Certipur-Us And Greenguard Gold Certified To Ensure Safety And Quality. No Harmful Chemicals Here! It`S 100% Safe For You And Your Loved Ones. Vegan & Cruelty Free – No Animals Were Harmed In The Making Of This Awesome Pillow.
- We Care – Only The Highest Quality Materials Used! – The Case Is Made With Proprietary Lulltra Fabric A Blend Of Bamboo-Derived Viscose Rayon And Polyester That Provides Breathability And Softness. You Can Finally Wake Up Refreshed. Unlike Other Pillows – We Freshly Manufacture Our Foam Instead Of Using Repurposed Materials. A Bonus ½ Lb Bag Of Fill Is Included With Your Order If You Need A Higher Loft.
The Coop Home Goods Original Loft Pillow Queen Size Bed Pillows are the perfect way to get a good night’s sleep. Our adjustable design allows you to access the memory foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape, or sleep position. Our foam fill is made with proprietary Lulltra fabric, a blend of bamboo-derived viscose rayon and polyester that provides breathability and softness. Our pillows are vegan and cruelty free, and are safe for you and your loved ones.
Sealy Essentials Memory Foam Gel Cooling Pillow, 1 Count (Pack Of 1), White
- Memory Foam Gel Pillow Adaptive Memory Foam With Refreshing Gel Layer For Cool Comfort.
- Soothing Gel Layer Cool-To-The-Touch Gel Layer Provides Soothing Support.
- Premium Memory Foam Premium Memory Foam Adapts To Your Unique Shape For Supportive Comfort.
- Easy Care Cover Mesh Cutout Cover Helps To Enhance Breathability And Cooling Capabilities. Machine Washable & Dryable For Easy Care.
- Designed And Assembled In The Usa Proudly Designed & Assembled In The Usa And Backed By 130 Years Of Sealy Quality.
This Sealy essentials Memory Foam Gel Cooling Pillow is perfect for a cool night’s sleep. The adaptive memory foam with refreshing gel layer provides soothing support, while the cool-to-the-touch gel layer provides cool comfort. The premium memory foam adapts to your unique shape for supportive comfort, and the easy care cover helps to enhance breathability and cooling capabilities. The pillow is machine washable and dryable for easy care.
Best Memory Foam Pillow
Nest Bedding Easy Breather Pillow Best memory-foam pillow Our testers love shredded foam more than any other type, and this pillow is a longtime favorite. It is customizable and moldable. The filling gives the pillow firm support to both your side-sleepers as well as your back.
Nest Bedding – $89*
The Nest Bedding Easybreather Pillow has been our favorite memory foam pillow since 2016, and is still a favorite of testers. We found that our testers prefer to use shredded foam over solid, layered or contoured foam. The Easy Breather Pillow is the best shredded-foam pillow we have tested. It’s both our top selection here and in the main guide to bed pillow (where we also suggest shredded-foam alternatives as budget and upgrade choice).
This adjustable pillow can be unzipped and emptied of filling for the ideal loft. You won’t find the chemicals in other shredded memory foam pillows. Nest Bedding offers a 30-day return policy and a two-year warranty on the Easy Breather, and although neither the return policy nor the warranty is as strong as the coverage on some of our other picks, you still get plenty of time to try the Easy Breather and decide if it’s for you.
Weekender Gel Memory Foam Cushion An affordable, supportive foam rectangle. Our favourite one-piece memory-foam cushion is the best-priced one-piece pillow. This pillow offered neck and shoulder support that was not too hot for our testers.
$32* from Amazon $41 from Walmart *At the time of publishing, the price was $30.
Weekender Gel Memory Foam is our top-rated solid memory-foam pillows. We loved how cool it was to use and that it provided more support than other expensive pillows. Amazon also rated it as one of the top-rated memory-foam pillows and one of their least-expensive. The cover is less luxurious than our others, but the foam inside means that your head will sink a little more than with down pillows. The Weekender pillow is a good choice for those who find memory foam to be too stiff or high. The Weekender pillow comes with Amazon’s 30-day return policy.
Tempurpedic TempurAdapt + Pro+ Cooling Pillow, mid-density. This is a high-quality layered-foam cushion. The pillow has a stacked sheet of foam. It comes in three different thicknesses and is one of few pillows that can be purchased in stores.
$149* off Tempur-Pedic $191 Off Amazon
Mid-density Tempurpedic TempurAdapt + Pro+ Cooling Pillow is made from some of the highest quality foam. The pillow feels thick and luxurious. The pillows come in three levels of density. The memory foam block is one-inch thick at the “hi” level. With testers from a variety of body sizes and sleeping positions, we tested the layer mid-density version.
This pillow proved to be very supportive. However, many of the side- or back-sleepers thought that it was too big. The pillow’s exterior cover is constructed from high-quality material. This fabric was taut and well-stitched, making it more comfortable than many other pillows. The limited warranty on this pillow is five years, which makes it the best of all our choices. You can also try the pillows in-store to ensure that the right size for you before buying. Only damaged pillows can be returned to Tempur-Pedic.
Eight of the Top Memory Foam Pillows in 2020, according To Experts
Take comfort in these selections for both side- and back-sleepers.
You spend 8 hours a day with your head on one:
The task of finding the right pillow for you is difficult. Memory foam pillows are good for your health. Because it supports your head and neck while providing pressure relief and pain relief for the neck, memory foam pillows are very popular. All memory foam is technically made of a “viscoelastic polyurethane” material, but you’ll find plenty of varieties ranging in firmness, height, cooling factors, and other special features.
Good Housekeeping Institute’s top pick is the Coop Home Goods Adjustable Pillow . It’s filled with shredded memory foam and microfiber clusters, so it’s an ideal balance of soft and firm. This mattress comes with an extra layer of stuffing that can be adjusted to your desired height.
How to Choose the Perfect Memory Foam Pillow
How you sleep is important. Your head, neck, and spine should be aligned when you sleep, so when you lay your head on a pillow, it shouldn’t tilt in any direction. Side sleepers will need a stronger, firmer pillow. Stomach sleepers would prefer something thinner and more comfortable, while back sleepers want something in-between.
Pay attention to cooling features. It is notorious for holding heat. Look for options that have clusters or holes in the foam to improve air flow. Or, you could opt for gel pillows or cool fiber pillows.
You should consider shredded foam versus solid foam. Solid foam is often firmer and intended for side or back sleepers, whereas shredded is more plush and the filling can be moved around with some fluffing.
Pay attention to the cover. Memory foam pillows are not machine washable, unlike fiberfill or down pillows. If this is important to you, ensure that the pillow comes with a removable and washable cover. Protect your pillow with a protector.
The first time you open a memory foam pillow, it may smell. The smells from the manufacturing process can get stuck in the packaging, which is why we suggest that you air it for at least one day before sleeping on it. CertiPUR US certified pillows are free from known hazardous substances, such as formaldehyde or heavy metals.
Most Excellent Overall Memory Foam Pillow
SHOP NOW Your best bet if you worry a memory foam pillow will be too firm and cause neck pain : This one’s supportive without feeling hard. This pillow’s filling is made up of both kapok and shredded memory foam. It has a similar feel to cotton.
Textiles Director Lexie Sachs uses it at home and loves that the fill is adjustable and it’s not too high, because she changes sleeping positions throughout the night. Overall, this pillow was awarded the highest score by testers. All testers gave perfect scores for comfort, support, and loved the comfortable neck support. The pillow can’t be washed, and it may appear grey if the pillowcase you are using isn’t light enough. It comes with free shipping. If you aren’t satisfied, you have a 120-night return policy.
Most Cooling Memory foam Pillow
Best Memory Foam Pillow
Sleepfoundation.org is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Our process is described here. Also called viscoelastic or memory foam, it contours under heat and pressure. You can use the material in pillows by providing a pressure-relieving, supportive cradle.
There are two options for memory foam pillows: solid and shredded. And many pillows available today have cooling features that combat the heat retention associated with traditional memory foam. This highly adaptable material is widely available for pillows in every price range.
Whether you suffer from neck pain or whether you’re simply looking for a pillow that will support your spine and help you get a better night’s sleep, look no further. This comprehensive guide will show you how to select the
Best Cooling Pillow Best Firm Pilllows Softest Pillows Memory foam can be described as a polyurethane-based foam with special properties that has had its chemical treatment. Viscoelastic Foam is another name for it. It describes the process by which the material changes shape in response to heat, pressure, and then gradually returns to its original form once pressure is lifted.
Memory foam is a popular choice for pillows. It molds to the skull and neck providing support that can then be tailored to individual needs. The ability to relieve pressure points is unparalleled by this close-fitting material.
In this section, we’ll delve deeper into the pros and cons of memory foam and cover some of the most important aspects to look for when purchasing a memory foam pillow.
What To Consider When Purchasing A Memory Foam Pillow
Market is saturated with memory foam makers who experiment with it to create new qualities. Gel infusions may be used to enhance temperature neutrality. While some proprietary foams may achieve their goals, it is not always easy to know if a pillow will actually work.
You need to know the basics of how memory foam pillows work and what options you have before buying one. You can focus on these factors to help you choose the best memory pillow for your needs.
The two main types of memory-foam pillows available are one-piece and shredded.
One-Piece Memory Foam Pillows: A one-piece memory pillow is made from a single, solid block of memory. This can either be in the shape of a traditional pillow, or in a tailored shape that mimics the curves of the head and neck. The memory foam pillows are one-piece and conform well to the body. They also respond more slowly to pressure. When you remove your head from the pillow, they tend to return to their original form.
Shredded: Shredded memory foam pillows can either contain 100 percent memory foam or be blended with other materials such as latex or fiberfill. The advantage of using shredded memory foam is that users can add or remove filling to adjust the pillow loft to their liking, as well as customize the shape of the pillow to a certain extent. Shredded memory foam generally allows more room for airflow compared to a one-piece memory foam pillow.
Here are some other factors to consider when buying your pillow:
The most important thing to consider when choosing a pillow is your sleeping position. Side sleepers prefer memory foam pillows that are one-piece, while stomach-sleepers may like shredded pillows made of memory foam with the majority of its loft removed.
Which are the Pros and Cons of a Memory Foam Pillow
Memory foam’s extraordinary contouring abilities make it one among the best pillows for pressure relief. Memory foam does have some disadvantages, including the tendency to trap heat. Memory foam can have a slow reaction to pressure which some people love, however it can make changing positions difficult.
Near-conforming pressure relief: Memory Foam softens under heat and pressure. It molds itself to your body to prevent pressure buildup and to conform to your needs.
Support: Memory foam stays firm where it’s not touching the head or neck. The memory foam forms a supportive base that encourages healthy spinal alignment.
Prices: Memory foam pillows can be expensive but they are still luxurious and much more economical than organic and natural pillows.
Noise: Memory foam absorbs motion and makes little or no noise. It minimizes sleep disturbances for you and your spouse.
Modularity: Due to its viscous nature, memory foam can easily be molded into nearly any shape. That’s why they are often used in orthopedic pillows.
The first thing to consider about memory foam pillows is internal fill, which typically comes in three styles: shredded, blended, and solid. We’ll compare each option to see how they differ in terms of their support and feel.
Shredded Material Foam: Shredded memory pillows give you a soft, moldable feel. For memory foam fans who like a soft, plush feel, the best choice is probably a shredded pillow. Shredded memory foam pillows are more breathable that either solid or blended memory foam pillows.
Mixed Memory Foam: Some bedding brands mix shredded memory foam and other materials in order to make a unique blend. Blending memory foam with other materials can give the mattress a fuzzy feel. You could also add shredded latex or down-alternatives. A blend of memory-foam pillows is an option if you don’t like the sinkage and contouring but still love the idea.
One solid piece – A pillow filled with one single block of memory foam will give you the best memory foam feeling. They are extra mouldable and respond to pressure with slow responses. Folks who like to sink deeply into their pillow might be most compatible with this type of fill. One slight caveat is that solid memory foam has a tendency to trap body heat, which may deter hot sleepers. There are special cooling properties available that will help to alleviate this issue. Talking of…
Memory foam is known for warming the body and trapping heat throughout the night. While shredded memory can increase breathability and reduce body heat, this is not sufficient for many of those who work extra hot. Luckily, many brands now employ special cooling properties to assuage this overheating, such as:
Cooling Gel Pads – Cooling gel pads are usually placed directly beneath a pillow’s cover fabric, essentially acting as a buffer between you and the memory foam. They make the pillow feel cool to the touch, and are often removable for folks looking to experiment with temperature.
Phase Change Material – Phase Change Material, an advanced cooling textile designed to feel cool to the touch, is a Phase-change material. This one has the best cooling effect of all the ones we have looked at. It can be woven into a pillow’s cover fabric or infused into the memory foam itself. Sleepers who run very hot might be best suited to this super cooling material.
Copper & Graphite Infusions – If you don’t want to sleep on a pillow that feels cool to the touch (but want to make sure it’s not trapping heat either), look for copper and/or graphite infusions. Infusing copper and graphite in the cover fabric of your pillow or within its internal fill will help prevent heat from being absorbed. Just remember that these materials are meant to dissipate heat rather than feel cool on the skin.
What Memory Foam Pillows Are Best?
Best Overall – Saatva Memory Foam Pillow.Best Value – Layla Memory Foam Pillow.Best Luxury – Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow.Most Comfortable – GhostBed GhostPillow – Memory Foam.Best for Side Sleepers – Marlow Pillow.More items…*Oct 29, 2021
How can I pick a memory foam pillow?
The best memory foam pillows are of higher quality. Cheaper brands often use lower quality foam and have inferior components. For comfort and support, latex pillows mold to the shape of your neck and head. Latex pillows have a strong feel.
Does Memory Foam Pillows Actually Help?
The support that a memory foam pillow gives you helps you sleep in the best position for your spine: one that supports the natural curve of your cervical spine. These are the seven first bones in your neck. This is the first seven bones that make up your neck. Side sleepers: The pillow should not be lower than your head.
Which Memory Foam Pillow Does India Best Serve?
- AXAR ENTERPRISE Contour Pillow Memory Foam Pillow
- MY ARMOR100% Memory Foam Pillow
- OCESOPH001 Memory Foam Pillow
- Kariwa Cervical Memory Foam Pillow.
- MOJOREST Cervical Contour Memo Foam Pillow.
- The Health Sense Soft Spot CP30 Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow is made by Health Sense Soft.